Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I love when something gets you thinking.

Tonight we watched a movie in church called "The Star of Bethlehem" it was the most interesting and effective movies I have ever seen. It shows you the constellations and how they were when Jesus was born and when Jesus died on the cross. Tell me if you have or haven't seen this (not you Melissa I know you did). If not you should seriously watch it. If you have wasn't it awesome. i'm a type of person who needs proof it's bad to say but sometimes I doubt what happens but when someone can show me something it helps a lot. I try not to second guess anything but I always have questions about why things are the way they are. Sorry.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I haven't seen it, but I think you are right when you say I should

Brookely90 said...

Yes I am very right.