Sunday, August 2, 2009

So I can remember this always.

"I do not like you! you think you are incredible at everything and no one will ever live up to your standard. REALITY CHECK! you're a -----, your over controlling, and you go crazy if you don't have it your way. I'm happy you've graduated and I don't have to deal with you anymore. Just admit you might be wrong once in a while and maybe more people would take you seriously"



Wow grow up. I'm glad I graduated too so I don't have to deal with people like this anymore. Obviously you don't know me at all because then you would hear about how much I actually do doubt myself. People do take me seriously and people do respect my opinion. I think really this is the only complaint I've really had. This seriously came out of no where. It had no reason to be said. I think I know who it is and really get over it. If it is who I think it is then really have no room to talk because you are exactly if not worse than me. Trust me. And I can have confidence in what I do I have been doing it for 4 years I have a right to say that I know what I'm talking about. Because most of the time I do. There is many things wrong with me trust me I know very well without stupid under classmen telling me. You really have no idea why don't you grow up and leave people alone that have done nothing to you. and really get over it. This person whoever posted it just wants to start drama and it's really sad that they couldn't even say it to me personally they chose to hide over honesty box on facebook. That's really the lamest thing ever. I guess I won't ever figure out who this person is. Yea right. If they would've sent me a message I would've just kept it between me and them but since they decided they needed to be secretive with me I decided to publicize this. Fun eh? I do miss my friends in high school but not jerks who do stuff like this. It's really pointless and stupid and it came out of no where.

No comments: