Wednesday, August 3, 2011

You don't ignore what I needed from you for so many years then get mad when I mess up. I needed you too even if it seemed like I didn't. He got the most attention which is understandable given the circumstances. Everyone thought "Oh I hope he isn't depressed" He wasn't the one that was. Everyone expects everything to be okay because I've made better choices but it's not okay. I've felt like something has been missing for awhile now. So I filled that emptiness with the only thing that has truly made me happy. No matter how frustrated I get with it. I love everything about it. You don't listen. I hate school. I'd rather die than go back. I felt like throwing up everyday because I didn't want to go. But you don't know because if I bring it up you ignore it. It's probably my own fault maybe I should have just said something. Then the other night yes I was angry with you because you ignored me for a man that broke your heart. He is also the reason you pretty much ignored us for two years. If you want me to get my priorities set right could you please figure yours out and ignore him for once. Choose us this time.

No comments: