Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm tired of always having to make the plans. Not counting Chris or Brittany or Corey(including megan who is with him). You people are stupid. You are supposed to be my friends but you never invite me anywhere really I have to make plans with you or invite myself. That's stupid you are jerks. And it makes me very mad. Stop saying how much you miss me and do FREAKING SOMETHING ABOUT IT! This is usually how a conversation goes with you people. "Hey brooke I miss you!" "Oh hey I miss you too let's hang out sometime" "I'm really busy" obviously that's shortened but seriously. Stop being so lame and stupid. Maybe you don't wanna hang out with me? Idk Idc just stop saying you do then backing out of it. I have seriously had like 3 people do that to me in one week and it is seriously pissing me off.