Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I suck this year. FLAT OUT SUCK. I'm tired of being so mediocre. It is obviously my own fault because I should practice more. But I'm a little aggravated that I was lied to for like 2ish years. Thanks guys. But I am just mediocre at guard and at everything else I try to do. It's like average average average. Sorry Brooke you won't stand out. EVER!!!! You will always be the girl in the background. And to top it off I don't feel like I can talk to anybody about to about this because everyone will either a. disagree b. change the subject to them or c. not care one bit. But you people aren't me. You don't spin with me everyday. I suck.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I wish I understood how you felt so that I could help more. You're right, I don't think you suck, I truely don't. There is always going to be someone better than us at whatever we do. I know that it's important to you to not be in the shadows, and I can tell you that you stand out in my life, you have the whole time I've known you.

Jenean said...

I feel your pain...

Karasyn said...

I only always disagree with you because to say the opposite would be a big fatty lie.
sorry if it bugs you and you think I say it only so you'll shut up.
I don't.