Monday, September 14, 2009

Okay some thoughts.

  • Patrick Swazye I love your dancing you dieing makes me very very very sad. =( I will watch your movie now and cry.
  • Kanye West you are an idiot. Good job. If you would've just waited until the end of the show you would've seen that Beyonce won best video. You are a dumb dumb head.
  • Beyonce you are so very classy.
  • Taylor Swift you ar pretty and I'm glad you won. You deserved it and you deserved to have your moment.

Sorry that was all about Celebrities. Yup! Now me.

  • Okay so I finished a huge puzzle. Thank you Corey and Lindsay.
  • I have been doing alright in school.
  • I am making more friends at Pride and I get my jacket soon!!! I still feel alone there sometimes though. It's whatever. Thanks to the people who made me feel at home there.
  • My birthday was this past week!!! I got lots o' stuff. 3 new Regina Spektor cds, a new purse, money, puzzles, gift cards, nail polish, pants, socks, food. And probably more stuff that I cannot remember quite at this moment...sorry if it is your present. =D

Thank you for reading if you did...=S

3 comments:

hornextraordinare said...

always

The Goddess said...

You're welcome for the food. McDonald's for your birthday dinner was pretty fancy lol. Better than popcorn chicken and curry...

Brookely90 said...

I agree much better.