Monday, December 13, 2010

Sometimes I wish I wouldn't get so crazy. I am so mean sometimes I can't believe the things that come out of my mouth and I hate myself for it. I try to watch myself but no it just has to come out. I need a piece of duct tape over my mouth all the time I guess. That would help at least a little bit. Ugh oh well I'll just blame it on hormones this week.

Sidenote:http://armorgames.com/play/6313/doodle-god(first one)

http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Puzzle/Play/Doodle-Devil.html (second one)

Those games are very addictive. You combine elements to make new things. If you like puzzle games you'd probably like this game. They were I-phone apps I think but not are free for everyone to play on the internet. And it's pretty entertaining.

2 comments:

brianna.rachelle said...

You should not duct tape your mouth shut, because I love the sound of your voice, which I haven't heard in forever!!! We need to hang out!!! :)

Brookely90 said...

I'll record a tape for you then because nobody else wants to hear it.