Thursday, September 18, 2008

Chasing Pavements

Ah! What to do? What to do? Life is confusing sometimes. Walking up to the band room tonight I got to thinking. About how being a senior to older people doesn't feel to old. But I could never ever imagine myself this age before (I feel like I've written this before). I look around me and I don't know anybody from my school anymore. Not really anyways. And really to be honest I don't want to get to know half of the school. They are rude and pushy. When you are an underclassmen you pretty much know who the older kids are. Because knowing them makes you "cool" or something. Being older it's completely the opposite. Anyways my original point was that it feels akward getting older. I cannot not picture myself getting old. What will I look like? Where will I be? It kind of depressed me. Because next year I will be on the younger side again. How weird is that. You work youself for 13 years. Then pretty much start at the bottom again. You feel like you are really cool because you are finally the oldest. Then BAM! high school is over.

No comments: