Thursday, September 4, 2008

Okay so

I'm not gunna write down about my weekend. Or this past week because SO much stuff has happened. I wrote it down in English and since this is mostly for me I think I'll be good. So I have a new song it's on my myspace profile. It's called "You Don't Know Me" it's a colaboration between Ben Folds featuring Regina Spektor. They both have amazing voices. I also might be going to Paris and London over spring break with Ms.Widman. I'm very excited my dad said he would pay it and I really hope that he actually does this for me. I will seriously be heart-broken if I don't get to go. London is like a dream of mine. Well really Europe in general. So much different culture. I'm very excited for that. Paxton and Megan are going too. I turn 18 in less than a week. THAT'S SCARY!!!! Last year when I had senior friends and they turned 18 it didn't seem that old but now...gosh. I couldn't even imagine myself this old when I was younger. I always wondered what I would look like when I turned this age. And I'm about to find out. It's a scary thought. Life is moving so quickly half the time I don't know what to do with myself. And there's so much money to pay and so much stuff to turn in. It's nuts. Speaking of I need to figure out what my Anatomy homework is so now I'm going to go.

1 comment:

Karasyn said...

Brooke!!!
You're going to be 18!
Now they can put your picture and name on the news for doing bad things like breaking the law.
haha.
and the lottery!
you can buy a lottery ticket!
no...
that's bad.
you should not gamble.