Sunday, February 1, 2009

I did not type up that last blog. But that doesn't make it any less true. I need to learn how to sign out when I check my blogger at Chris'. So I woke up with another bloody nose this morning(afternoon rather) that was entertaining sitting in the bathroom for 20 minutes waiting for it to stop. Well I'm about to go to my grandmas to eat food. I just hate the getting ready part. Sorry if I don't make over there tonight. And I'm done with this other thing don't mention it anymore and if I do just be like "Brooke you are talking about it" I will try and stop. I can get very obsessive about one subject that makes me mad and then it's all I think about. On the positive side. I also really enjoyed yesterday. The guard got second but I'm almost positive that's how we started out last year. Then we stomped. I just want to medal. First would be nice though. Then later that night. I was so tired but I'm so glad I went over and we sang Sweeney Todd together. I hope we didn't make our friends feel awkward.

1 comment:

The Goddess said...

Yeah Brooke, I hope we didn't make anyone feel awkward with our butt punching and hiding under the cubers lol