Sunday, February 22, 2009

I don't even know. How come everything be so good then somebodies stupid mouth messes it up? I'm not looking forward to guard for one reason. Because we are getting a talk about the drama. The drama didn't even have to happen but alas it has. We are supposed to be close not telling secrets and spreading rumors about each other behind each others backs. Everyone needs to stop being two-faced. I'm sure I am sometimes also. If you are having an issue with someone go up to them and talk to them about it. Stop going straight to Jessi and Frankie. They have more to worry about than everybody's stupid drama. How can anybody fix something if they don't know what they are doing? Let's all just be a little more mature about situations in the future. I know how this all ends up it's not pretty. I just want to celebrate winning not be bummed about the drama.

No comments: