Thursday, February 5, 2009

Why does there have to be so much drama when I just want to be happy. Can't I just move on. I want to ignore it. I wish everyone would ignore it. Last night at church we learned about unconditional love. And I KNOW I do not do that. But it made me think about it a lot. We all just need to sit back and reevaluate our lives. Just because you are smart doesn't make you intellegent. People need to honestly take that into consideration. Thinking about what you say before you say it shows maturity and intellegence. Just because you can give some big speech , on facebook none the less, doesn't make you mature. That's very immature. Spreading the crap is also very immature. I just want to be happy so I wrote this out to forget all about it. So this is it. I'm forgiving everyone. Every person that has ever hurt me. I'm trying to wash it away. I hope you can forgive me too. If you don't I guess that is going to take time and experience.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

you know what's sad... is that starting last night I was actually going to do the same thing. That's what that text I sent was all about.

I'm still going to try though.. honestly.

and furthermore, I'm going to forgive dumb people for being dumb

byondaverage said...

I already did. I love you Brooke. Good job one taking the step. You rock honey!