Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I got it!!!!

Yesterdays softball games were straight from a movie. People were running back and forth between plates trying to get tagged. 3 people yelled "I got it" then ran into each other and none of them had it. Then some guys pants came off and he was out there standing in his underpants. I can't wait to play on Thursday guys games always get me pumped for mine. Even though I was awful last week. I'm making up for it this week. I'm glad I'm on the team I am though. Stress free =).

School is almost over =D. It's good and bad. Mostly bad. Because I am failing miserably. I can't pull myself out of it. Most of my guard friends are going back home for the summer or marching. I will miss them a bunch. I just want it to go by so fast that I don't even realize it.

No comments: