Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ugh oh sleep how you can be so good and so evil all at the same time. It really just isn't fair. Oh boy long day today. Let's get it over with. It's hump day baby! But not in the literal sense. Meaning that it's the middle of the week and then I really only have two classes the rest of the week so it's wonderful. And this probably sounds like a bag of crap sense I'm typing it at 4:00 in the morning and I am a little delirious to say the least. Still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life because that is the smart thing to do. Although I just want to do so much. It's not that I have nothing in mind it's that I have too much in mind. Also not fair. Also good and evil. Such is life.

3 comments:

hornextraordinare said...

nah...it made sense. no bag of crap.

Brookely90 said...

Good to know.

Alanna is amazing?! said...

ur a load of crap...
jk,
I think i feel the same way, but luckily I have a couple more yrs for me to start stressin about that,woot!
(: