Monday, May 3, 2010

How come the more you tell people you need them the further away they get. I am guilty of this too believe me. It just hurts. I feel like I have no real friends anymore just people to hang out with. I am hearing there problems but do they really know mine. The only person I call not guilty to this is Chris he is the only person that will really listen if I have something to say. I am grateful for that. You can say "Oh I thought I was there for you Brooke" all you want but I really just feel like I get everyone else's problems. Not that I dislike hearing about your life. But anytime I try to say something about how I REALLY feel I get interrupted or people look disinterested that I'm failing out of college or that I'm really lonely. This is their face :

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can tell me your problems love! I feel you with the whole no real friends anymore... :/

Karasyn said...

Guilty as charged.
We're hanging out soon.
And you can talk to me about whatever you want.

You've always been there for me, and it meant so much because you were like the only person that never ignored me or acted like I was stupid.