Thursday, May 13, 2010

I will not invite myself anywhere anymore. I will no longer make an effort to see people. If they want to see me they will make an effort if they don't it will hurt my feelings but I will get over it. Right now I smell some serious fermented fruit or something. YAY for smelling things that aren't really there. Well since my stomach hurt this morning I have had a headache since I woke up from my nap and I'm smelling odd things I'd say I'm probably sick, and not just in the head like I usually am. It's probably time for me to go to bed now since my face is burning up and I feel like I have a fever. But first I must say it seems like a lot of people post something like lyrics or faces at the end of their post. I'm going to post the last t.v. show I watched since I watch t.v. a lot. Well night sorry if this was awful I feel awful so it is reflecting in my post obviously.

Last T.V. Show Watched:Ghost Hunters

4 comments:

Brittany said...

okay, so every time I try and leave a comment on yours it wont let me... maybe this one will work. I tried to post one right before this and it just didn't show up.

Brittany said...

How do you feel now? Text me if you need anything.

hornextraordinare said...

what happens to the people who make an effort to see you?

Brookely90 said...

Brittany:I made my comments so I have to check them first because I like to see if I actually got new comments.

Chris:This doesn't count you. And the other people that actually do invite me places. It's more for the people that I have to make an effort to see everytime I want to hang out. I'm bored of that. It's their turn.