Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wooooweee Sun Burn

Went to the party last night. I had fun there were so many people there! I ate breakfast with my dad. I took a nap. I went and play ultimate frisbee and got SUN BURNT! Suckas it is itchy! I'll be okay though. Chris' is worse. Then we went to Braums. It hit just the right spot. I was so so hungry. Then we went and watched Sam sing a Borders. Then I was going to go spin but we ended up at a friends apartment and we played games and watched half of Mulan. Then I went to Chris' and watched a creepy Ghost Hunters. Which just made it even creepier when I was driving home and passed the graveyard and there was a fire and people standing around it. Not okay. Now I'm home itching this evil sun burn which hasn't hurt until now but I should be okay because it'll turn into a tan.

1 comment:

hornextraordinare said...

lucky! i can feel myself getting pale already.