Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Here it is 11:30ish at night and I'm still no closer to finishing my homework than I was at 8. Maybe if I put down the bag of chips and turned off "I Shouldn't Be Alive" I would progress more. Although how can you argue that I shouldn't watch this show because what if I get caught in the outback and my car explodes? Or I get stuck in the middle of the ocean and I get stung by a bajillion jelly fish? Sounds like terrible happenings but obviously it happens or there wouldn't be a show dedicated to it. Meh I suppose I should just write and study. I don't honestly have that much to do I'm just so lazy. There's no denying it I'm flat out lazy. Wish I wasn't but I enjoy just sitting around doing nothing. Oh well...Buck up little Brookie and do your homework.

1 comment:

Dakotah James Williamson said...

This brought on great laughter. Thank You.
Haha