Monday, October 18, 2010

Tonight was rough. Found out my grades. They suck of course. I'll make it through it though. I just have to take it a day at a time and complete what I need to complete. I do have an A in English though which makes me very happy! I love that class. I hated English class last semester but this semester it rocks. It shows you that the way somebody teaches really affects the way you actually pick up information. Not saying that my teacher from last semester was bad because she wasn't but I just didn't understand as much.

We learned a new dance at danceline tonight! We have stairs, canes, and boas. I know you are really jealous right now because if I was you I would be. Our outfits consist of a vest, shiny rhinestone buttons and best of all a bowler hat!!!! I'm so excited!!! I'll have to put up a picture of it sometime which I will once we actually get them.

No comments: