Thursday, October 28, 2010

You guys are jerks. Please don't pretend to care anymore. You only talk to me when you want something for yourself. I may not make contact with you but I don't come to you wanting something either. There are obviously exceptions. Just be aware of how you handle things before every conversation is about how life is affecting you. I have issues to you know. That I don't get to talk to anybody about. Because nobody cares to listen. I do my fair share of complaining I am not going to lie about that. But when you don't talk to me for a very long time then expect sympathy you're probably going to get it. Because even though I think you're dumb for doing this I can't help but feel bad for you. Sometimes I just need to get things off of my chest for once. And I don't feel like I have a single person I can talk to. Don't give me the bull crap that you are here for me either because I know that if I started talk to anybody that they'd turn the conversation. I just don't feel like I have a best friend or "friends" anymore.

No comments: