Monday, May 4, 2009

Going to Try

I want to write all the time again. I just went and read all of my old posts. I'm so lame. But it's actually a very good look back at this whole year. Weird though it makes it seem like this year wasn't that long at all. I graduate in two weeks. I know you guys hate it when I bring it up but I like to talk about it. I'm excited to graduate. I just wish it was one week instead of two. Which with the way things go it will be in no time. Hm...Hm...Hm... I feel like rearranging my room. But I don't know how to set it. Also I would have to clean my room first. I need to do my English homework. IT'S SO DUMB THOUGH!!! Why have the sae project over and over and over. IT GETS BORING!!! Even if there are different options the other options are too hard to do so nobody will do them. DUH! Anywho. 9 days of school left.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I don't get annoyed.
Talk all you want :)

It's an exciting time.

Brookely90 said...

Well all the under classmen hate it.

Brittany said...

they just wish it was them

byondaverage said...

I love it! Let's graduate Brooke! :D

Word verification:
racie :) lol