Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's not a funny ha ha

To joke about that is simply not funny to me. I don't believe it was a joke though. I believe that you lied to us after. I know you do that stuff. You think nobody else knows. But they do. Why do you act so innocent? You are def not. Sorry that I think that is stupid but you shouldn't blame other people for the mistakes you are making. Melissa didn't do anything and you were acting like she was being a jerk for not asking you about this huge "joke". If it was a joke why couldn't you just come over and tell us? Instead you made a huge deal out of it and acted like you were the victim. No it's dumb. This is not just the first time you have done this either. I think drinking and doing drugs is stupid. It's ripped apart my family and I don't think it is ever funny as a joke in that context. Driving around while you are drunk is stupid. I'm not sorry that I make you feel stupid. You wouldn't feel stupid if you were doing the right thing.

No comments: