Monday, May 11, 2009

I just wanna know

What the freak is wrong with me? I'm so stupid. I just wish I could be as nice as some of you are. I just can't make myself do it. I try but I just can't. Sorry if I'm so hateful it's just the way I was made. I don't know how to fix it and I'm really trying but nobody really knows. And this time it's true. Nobody really knows me this time. You don't know how much I cry when I come home. How lonely I really am although I'm with people all the time. Sorry I'm so mean.

1 comment:

Karasyn said...

I really don't think that you are mean.
and I'm not just daying that because I want you to feel better.
but because it's true.

You just say how you feel, which is a very admirable quality that I really want to posess .
You don't let people give you crap.
you're not a pushover.

Naturally you're a leader, you demand respect.

you are NOT mean.
I truly do believe that you are awesome and I am so very blessed to be friends with you.

I love you brooke!
:D