Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Here's what I have come to realize. Everyone always says "Nobody knows the real me" So do we really know anybody we talk to? Are we just walking around thinking people are our friends when actually we don't "know" them at all? I'm just saying that I guess life is one big let's lie to everyone and hide what we are feeling. But actually even though I kind of feel like nobody "knows" me I know that they actually do. I'm sure people know about me than I think. And I'm sure people know more about you than you would think. And if you are going to hide everything why complain about nobody knowing anything. What's the point? Then you just end up getting mad at them for asking so many questions. This really has no point just something I have noticed EVERYONE do. Including myself.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm really not complaining when I say it. Just stating the fact that there are a lot of things that have happened that people don't know about. I don't get mad when anyone asks questions.

Brookely90 said...

Oh it wasn't really to you. I mean yours kind of made me go man a lot of people do that. So I decided I wanted to write about it.