Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Musical tryouts are on the way.

Okay today was a repeat. Also early morning band started this morning. And it was a hot one. I was soooo hot I'm bringing water tomorrow. Also Karasyn told me she loved my guts. Speaking of guts I felt mine in Anatomy which is what I have right after band. I missed three questions on the quiz even though I knew everything. I fail. FASHION DESIGN WAS A HOOT! We got to make a newspaper dress. I'll put the picture up when Melissa puts it on myspace. But in my group was Sarah, Melissa, Alana, and Alyssa. We also made a purse which I still have. Then lunch was not as exciting but I like being able to have my phone out in front of teachers and administrators. It's a big ol' shove in the face to them. Then tutoring was boring. That won't be fun until I actually get to go tutor. I'm thinking about going for Mrs.Compton. After school I talked to Ms.Studdard about when the tryouts are and they are the 15th-19th. I think that's what she said. I think I will actually tryout this year =S I'm indecisive about it. Anywho then I went home to take a nap. And then we had a voting at church and it was pretty entertaining just because of our row of people. We drew on eachothers arms.

No comments: