Thursday, August 28, 2008

Who drew this boy with a vodka bottle and a blunt?

Ha Ha today was so funny. I laughed a lot! I'll just make a list of my day.

Early Morning Band-Same stuff different day. It always seems to drag on.

Photography- That was funny I shared a computer with Andrew but every time I touched ours death was upon it. So I gave up and made stuff on Kirsten's computer and I made a swirly vortex of death! =D In the cowboy town.

College Algebra- We have a sub for 2 weeks. I drew the whole time because our teacher made no sense. During the second fire drill Jake asked me if I had a gun he could use. If I did I would of used it. Everyone was so confused and annoyed. The teacher gave like an hour long speech on what respect is.

English-HA HA HA! This is where my title came from. Everything was pretty normal to start I actually like English a lot. We are reading Beowulf right now. And I guess people left trash in there from our last class. And she kept the papers to tell us we should keep the room clean. Well she was asking what belonged to who lol and I guess the was a picture someone drew and she asked "Who drew this picture of this boy with a vodka bottle and a blunt" Lol Me and Morgan laughed so hard. Other stuff probably happened but that part stuck out. So many inside jokes in one class.

Lunch- Again HA HA HA! Melissa took a midol and considering girls only read this I'm gunna say it's appropriate to write about. I told her if they caught her taking them that she should just get mad first then burst in to tears "You just need to shut up it just hurts so bad" It's funnier said with the yelling and crying.

Neighborhood-Same ol same ol.

Band practice-Scared out of my mind to get hit by either Chelsey or Allison's 4s. =S

Sorry that was so long =S have a nice day!

No comments: