Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday!

Was a pretty good day. I can tell Orange Days will be the boring days. But I like how we actually start doing stuff in class this year instead of just sitting there going over the same syllabus. My first class of today was Photography. In my head I kept thinking "oh crap I'm not gunna have anyone in here". I was so wrong. I have Kirsten, Andrew, Matt and I'm sure I will start talking to other people in there. That class is going to be very entertaining to say the least. Next was College Algebra. There is 36 people in that class and a lot of them are my friends so I won't name them all. But I do have Marissa and Jake in there so that should be funny. Last I had English. I was kind of dreading that one the most so of course it was last. But it wasn't as bad as I thought I have that class with Morgan, Grant, and Kelly. Also gunna be entertaining. Me and Morgan already have a joke from that class. This is France (. This is Scandanavia Lol. Then I had lunch with a bunch of guard kids again! Lunch is gunna be fun this year! I'm really excited to get in the swing of things.

2 comments:

Karasyn said...

I have never had lunch with you
Alas!
I never will.
'cause your graduating.
would you fail with the hopes of having me in your lunch period next year?
I'm sure you would.
Naaaaaah just kidding.
but will you come visit when you're all grown up and in college?
:D

Brookely90 said...

Of course. I'll come visit you the week you are still in school after I leave too. But not too much because thats creepy.